Tuesday, December 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


It's my birthday today. I am one year older today. Got a present from my wife and children during lunch time. Just wondering, should i get a present for myself. Should i change my smartphone? Nah! Both my Treo 750v and Dopod D810 is working wonderfully. Couldn't find any new smartphones which could replace my Treo 750v. Should i get a new notebook? Nah! My new Macbook 12 inch with 4GB RAM and 250GB HD is working well, using dual boot with Windows XP Pro. For portability, i am using my Asus EEE PC 900. New notebooks doesn't interest me at all now. New smartphones also doesn't give me new adrenaline high. Maybe i am getting older. Trips to Low Yat or PC Fair is getting very boring now. Nothing new excites me. So, i don't think i need a birthday present for myself.

No comments: