Monday, December 08, 2008

CELCOM ONLINE REGISTRATION


As mentioned in my previous post, I did an online registration for Celcom Postpaid Executive 20 package together with the Unlimited 3G package. This registration was done on the 1st December 2008. After more than 2 days, i didn't receive any call from celcom about the delivery of my SIM card. I went to Celcom Centre in Kuantan, yesterday. Checked with the officer in charge. They couldn't find any information about my registration at all, even though my credit card was already charged. I forwarded her, my completed registration form, for checking. She will check with KL Main office about my registration and will inform me back tomorrow (Tuesday 9th December 2008). For this, thumbs down to Celcom again. It seems, that the online registration service is not connected to their online registration network. Peh!!!

1 comment:

Jamal said...

Online service in Malaysia? We should wait longer for the things to happen...