Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Treo 600

I have been an avid palm users for more than 4 years now. Start using a Palm Vx, then upgrading to Sony CLIE S360 to Palm Zire 71 to Tungsten T2 and currently to Palm Treo 600. The palm had become an indispensible tool for me. I tried blogging last year but had stopped for more than 6 months. Time is a bit scarce for me. Juggling my time for teaching, clinical work, research and administration took a toll on me. So now, I am trying to blog via my Treo 600 via ublog and go@blogger.com using whatever free time that I have. For now my main topic will mainly focus on palm whether softwares or hardware. I will be writing some mini reviews on the popular softwares that I am using.

1 comment:

drzalie said...

Thanks. Will update it more often. Check it out